DoseVue adheres to the following rules regarding website visitor data
Information we may collect from you
- information that you provide to us via our Site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and may record telephone calls in cases and under the conditions provided by law; and
- details of your visits to our Site and the materials and information that you access (through the cookies).
Use of your information
We may use data held about you in the following ways:
- to support your interaction with us, including to ensure that the content of our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or electronic device;
- to provide you with information or products you may have requested through our Site;
- to notify you about changes to our Site and to ensure the ongoing accuracy and relevance of such data;
- for general internal research purposes, including to identify and analyse the regularity of the use of our Site and the nature of our Site’s users; and
- to design products and services for your use.
We may disclose your personal data to our affiliates, agents and contractors (including to parties located outside the European Economic Area) for the purposes stated above. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties (including to parties located outside the European Economic Area).
You have the right to request access to your personal data we hold about you, rectification of inaccurate data, as well as to withdraw your consent at any time and free of charges. Any request to exercise such rights must be addressed as provided below.